Orcs invaded the human lands some 300 years ago and have been able to assimilate into Civilization. These orcs have overcome their natural weakness to bright light, but have also became weaker due to the comforts of Civilization.
- +2 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma: Orcs are brutal and savage.
- Darkvision: Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Ferocity: An orc remains conscious and can continue fighting even if its hit point total is below 0. It is still staggered and loses 1 hit point each round. A creature with ferocity still dies when its hit point total reaches a negative amount equal to its Constitution score.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are always proficient with greataxes and falchions, and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Weapon Training: Orcs receive a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls with two-handed melee weapons.
- Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from among the following bonus languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.